Trouble implementing

Feb 8, 2011 at 8:21 AM

Hi, I am not sure if this project is still alive, I am hoping so though. Please forgive the level of  the questioning, I am very new to all things Microsoft.

I am in the middle of trying to prove I can make it work in a production environment (which it appears isnt being done yet which is a little concerning :))

I have gotten the test suite running beautifully which I am happy with and I have my head around the basics but when I try implement my own service I run into problems which I am hoping somebody may be able to help me with easily.

I have created a service broker service that listens on a Queue which expects simply well formed XML. I have created the binding for the servive but when I run the test in the command line

I get an encoder problem inside SsbInputSessionChannel.  No matter what I put on the queue I get an error 'An XML declaration with an encoding is required for all non-UTF8 documents.'

when creating a Message Object (' Message message = this.encoder.ReadMessage(new ArraySegment<byte>(buffer, 0, messageLength), this.bufferManager);')

I am certain I am doing something stupid but for the life of me I cant seem to work it out.

any assistance would be appreciated right now! (as well as advice as to whether or not trying todo this in a  prod environment is advisable)

thanks

Paul